Planning a Walt Disney World can be magical and fun with the right information. With this Walt Disney World Travel Guide, you’ll walk into the Parks confidently ready to experience Disney magic for yourself.
You’ll also find tips and tricks to help plan your visit to Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge and learn how to plan for a Disney Cruise Line cruise.
Walt Disney World Travel Guide
Things to Make Before Your Visit
- Kick off the anticipation with a super easy DIY Disney Countdown Calendar.
- Want an autograph book alternative? Try this DIY Mickey Mouse Autograph T-Shirt.
- This Magical Mug is the perfect reminder to embrace life like Rapunzel and make magic happen myself.
- These DIY Minnie and Mickey Ears are a must for any Disney vacation.
What’s Coming to Walt Disney World
- Whether you are at Walt Disney World for vacation or in Orlando and getting your Disney-fix, Disney Springs is always on the must-visit list. Here are some of the newest additions and what is coming to Disney Springs .
- What is coming to Walt Disney World in 2020 and Beyond? SO MUCH. Let’s take a look.
Disney Vacation Planning Tips
- It’s easy to get caught up in the magic and forget the budget. Here are vacation budget busters to watch out for.
- Don’t miss these Disney vacation bucket list items while you’re planning your vacation!
- Before you visit, download these must-have apps to help you get the most out of your planning.
- It’s always fun to get pictures with your favorite characters. Don’t miss these nontraditional autograph book ideas for your trip.
What to Pack for Your Disney Vacation
- When packing for your Disney Vacation, don’t forget these things at home.
- Amazon is your friend. Don’t miss the Ultimate Amazon Disney Packing List for your vacation.
Posts from Walt Disney World Resort
- We loved getting a chance to spend time together as a family helping our community at the Volunteer Together event held at Disney Springs.
- Don’t miss this list of over 100 of our Favorite Disney Snacks and where to find them by Park.
After Hours Events
- Disney Villians After Hours is a great treat for even the smallest villains in your family.
- Don’t miss my H20 Glow Nights Tips and Tricks before you go! This was one of our favorite Disney After Hours events.
Who Should I Take to Walt Disney World?
- This is a question I get asked a lot so of course, I had to answer it in my Walt Disney World travel guide. Should I Bring My Preschooler to Disney World?
- This is another one that I get asked a lot. Should I Take My Baby to Walt Disney World?
- Where can I find Lightning McQueen at Walt Disney World?
- What you need to know about Disney Junior Dance Party.
Epcot for All Ages
- Everything you need to know about Festival of the Holidays at Epcot.
All About Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge
- Before you go. Your Guide to Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.
Holidays at Walt Disney World Resort
- Find out how to celebrate the Holidays at Animal Kingdom.
- You’ve got your ticket. Now here is what to bring to Mickey’s Not So Scary.
Disney Cruise Line
- Make sure you read about the 7 Disney Cruise Perks, You Don’t Want To Miss.
- Don’t waste money. Here’s how to make the most of your Disney Cruise.
- Are Your Kids Ready for a Disney Cruise? Read on to find out.
- Don’t think you can afford a Disney Cruise? Here’s how a family crunched numbers and figured out how to make it work – and paid cash for their Disney Cruise.