Packing for a Walt Disney World vacation is both exciting and overwhelming. You make your list and check it twice, but did you remember to add everything to your vacation packing list?
The weather in Florida can be unpredictable, humid, and hot.
It can also be hot during the day and cold at night. We always pack a jacket for everyone just in case.
Here are some items that you might not think about bringing with you. I’ve included affiliate links to make vacation shopping easier.
Walt Disney World Vacation Packing List
- Address book, stamps and pre-addressed labels for postcards
- Autograph book and fat pen (easier for characters to hold) or purchase these items upon arrival so you’re prepared
- Camera, charger and charging cables.
- Cash and credit cards
- Cup with lid for kids (Straws/lids are not available at the Animal Kingdom theme park)
- Disney guidebooks and notes
- Drivers license/Photo ID
- Duffle bag/suitcase for souvenirs
- Emergency numbers/contacts from home
- First Aid Kit/pain relievers
- Gum (not sold on Disney property)
- Health insurance card
- Insect repellent
- Kleenex -purse pack size
- Laundry: quarters, pre-packaged portions of detergent, softener sheets and a large bag for storing/carrying your wash
- Lip balm with sunscreen
- Water-misting fan – battery operated fan with spray (during hotter months)
- Moleskin and other “foot fixers”
- Pennies & quarters for the penny press machines
- Plane tickets
- Playing cards/travel games
- Proof of auto insurance-for car rental
- Rain ponchos/umbrella
- Reservation numbers for check-in
- Safety pins – Sewing Kit
- Shoes – Comfortable shoes and a spare pair just in case they get wet
- Stroller, whether bringing or renting, pack a bright ribbon to tie to the handle to make it easier to spot
- Sweatshirt or jacket for cooler weather travel dates
- Tote bag/backpack
- Wet wipes/anti-bacterial gel
- Ziploc bags
- Snacks to save money
- Water Bottles to stay hydrated