One of the things I’ve missed most about eating
As you are planning your Summer Bucket
- 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Gluten Free Crust:
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Combine gluten free flour, baking powder and soda, and brown sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425* F.
- Grease 9x9 casserole pan/baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, toss peaches, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake peach mixture for 8 minutes.
- While peaches are baking, make the dough.
- Combine butter with dry ingredients in bowl from the first step. Add heavy cream and form into dough.
- Gluten free dough will be soft.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons on top of peaches. Sprinkle brown sugar on top of gluten free dough and peaches.
- Bake about 15 minutes in preheated oven.
Serve Gluten Free Peach Cobbler warm, plain or top with ice cream.