If you have a little one obsessed with Fancy Nancy like I do, then you are going to love these Fancy Nancy books for kids! They will have so much fun flipping through every page to their heart’s content.
You are sure to find a few favorites too.
Affiliate links are used in this post.
Fancy Nancy is such a fun series. If you don’t know her yet… you are going to love her. You can also find her cartoon on Disney Junior, and soon at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
20 Fancy Nancy Books for the Fanciest Kid You Know
These books are perfect for adventurous little girls (and boys too!). You might enjoy them just as much as they do.
Now that I’ve got you excited, scroll down for a full list of Fancy Nancy books! Each link will take you to Amazon or easy purchasing along with a short description of each.
Don’t forget to utilize this Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial for FREE 2-Day shipping and get them to your door quickly!
These stories are so cute and fun to read!
Fabulous Fancy Nancy Books for Kids
1. Ooh La La! It’s Beauty Day by Jane O’Connor: Your little one will beam with excitement in this story about Fancy Nancy planning a spa day with her mom. When things don’t go as planned, Nancy thinks she ruined the whole day! But alas, it will work out in the end as she learns a very important lesson.
2. Stellar Stargazer! by Jane O’Connor: Nancy is simply amazed by the stars in the sky! So much so that her, her dad, and her sister JoJo simply must spend the night under the stars. All is going well until storm clouds fill the night sky. But don’t you worry – she finds a way to make it work in the end.
3. Fancy Nancy and the Wedding of the Century by Jane O’Connor: Nancy is simply over the moon when she learns of Uncle’s engagement. That excitement is turned to disappointment when she learns there will be no flower girl! But nonetheless, she finds other ways to add some fancy to this wedding of the century!
4. Puppy Party by Jane O’Connor: We have heard of dog owners celebrating their animals birthday but not like this one! Nancy throws the ultimate celebration for Frenchie. But now she must show Frenchie how to behave.
5. Saturday Night Sleepover by Jane O’Connor: When mom and dad win a vacation, Nancy and Jojo must have a sleepover Mrs. DeVine’s. Jojo is quite nervous while Nancy does what any sister would do and helps her sister feel better! But when bedtime comes, it turns out JoJo isn’t the only one who needs comforting.
6. Explorer Extraordinaire! by Jane O’Connor: In this story, Nancy becomes the world’s greatest explorer! She adventures nature with her best friend and finds all kinds of new things. This book is perfect for your nature-loving kid.
7. Aspiring Artist by Jane O’Connor: In this perfect book for your little aspiring artist, we follow along with Nancy as she puts her artistic skills to the test! When she is bummed her best friend is out of town, mom comes to the rescue with some new glitter pens. Now Nancy must bring out her fancy in the best masterpieces!
8. Fanciest Doll in the Universe by Jane O’Connor: This is the PERFECT story for kids struggling with sibling rivalry. When JoJo draws a tattoo on Nancy’s doll, she is very angry and upset! Mom suggests a doll party to which Nancy excitingly accepts. But she’s just not sure if she can let the doll drama go.
9. Tea Parties by Jane O’Connor: Tea parties are one of the best experiences a girl can have! In this story, we follow Nancy as she shares her best tips for having the ultimate tea party.
10. Fancy Nancy and the Dazzling Jewels by Jane O’Connor: This fancy story teaches girls all about friendship and sharing – PERFECT to read along with a best friend. When Nancy regrets giving away her best jewels to her best friend, we learn just how important sharing with your friends really is.
11. Bonjour, Butterfly by Jane O’Connor: In this story, we learn all about the importance of family. Bree is having a butterfly party and Nancy is over the moon excited! When she learns she cannot go because it is the same day as her grandparents anniversary, she is quite angry. But she learns to reconnect with her family on this special day.
12. Fancy Nancy and the Mermaid Ballet by Jane O’Connor: Nancy is so excited to dance in the ballet all about mermaids! But when she doesn’t get the role she wanted, she must learn to fancy up her role anyway. After all, she is there when disaster strikes and she saves the day!
13. Fancy Nancy and the Late, Late, LATE Night by Jane O’Connor: We learn all about the importance of bedtimes in this story! Nancy stays up late with a flashlight under the covers reading. The next day, she is very tired and learns just why going to bed early is so important.
14. Fancy Nancy and the Quest for the Unicorn by Jane O’Connor: Unicorns AND Fancy Nancy?! It is the perfect story for every fancy unicorn lover. Follow along as they follow the trail of glitter in the great quest of finding Unicorns!!
15. Oodles of Kittens by Jane O’Connor: There is nothing cuter that lots of kittens! In this story, Nancy finds lots of kittens to find a good home. When she gets to keep one, she discovers her kitten doesn’t mesh well with Frenchie. Will her two furry friends ever learn to get along?
16. JoJo’s First Day Jitters by Jane O’Connor: In this story, we learn the importance of a big sister influence! JoJo is about to start preschool and Nancy is excited to help her prepare. But what will she do when JoJo gets a case of the jitters?
17. Fancy Nancy and the Sensational Babysitter by Jane O’Connor: Nancy has so many things planned for her new babysitter! Unfortunately, things don’t go quite as planned in this one…
18. Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O’Connor: In this story, Nancy longs for the perfect small fancy dog. When she must get a big fluffy dog that she finds quite unglamorous, she learns just how fancy unconditional love from a furry friend is.
19. The Worst Secret Keeper Ever by Jane O’Connor: When JoJo can’t seem to keep any of Nancy’s best secrets, she thinks she is just the worst secret keeper ever! But when she watches a movie with her best friend that she’s already seen, she learns just how hard it is to keep a secret. Maybe she was wrong, after all.
20. Poet Extraordinaire! by Jane O’Connor: Nancy gets the fanciest assignment ever – writing a poem! But what happens when she can’t think of any good ideas?
Which Fancy Nancy book are you most excited about?