Here’s a recap with links.
Out of the Box Easter Baskets
Without fail, every year Easter sneaks up.
The intentions may be grand, but life gets busy. With Easter just around the corner, here are some unique ideas for out-of-the-box Easter Baskets for “everybunny” in your life. From toddlers to college students, to adults, never fear. We’ve got you covered.
Easter Basket for the Foodie
- Gaea Organic Olive Snack Packs
- Gaea Organic Olives have zero additives or preservatives and come in a handy re-sealable package.
- Available in Organic Pitted Halkidiki Green Olives and Organic Pitted Kalamata Olives.
- Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio
- This delicious dry white wine is eco-friendly, vegan, and perfect for food pairings.
- Explore Cuisine Bean Pastas
- All Explore Cuisine Bean Pastas are vegan, certified gluten-free, and non-GMO.
- One 2 oz serving of their black bean pasta contains 25 grams of protein.
- Viki’s Granola
- Made with 100% natural ingredients and gluten-free.
- Perfect to sprinkle in yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal.
- Available in 12 oz bags as well as 1.5 oz snack packs.
Easter Basket for the Kid
- Welch’s Easter Fruit Snacks
- The perfect size for stuffing Easter Eggs, Welch’s Easter Fruit Snacks are made with REAL fruit, gluten-free, and contains no preservatives.
- The Easter-themed box and pouch contain fun shapes which include Chickens, Eggs, Flowers, and Bunnies.
- The ONLY children’s beverage that contains NO sugar, NO calories, and NO preservatives.
- Naturally flavored water that features favorite characters from Disney’s Frozen, Disney Princesses, Marvel’s Avengers, and Classic Disney Characters in four flavors: Berry Frost, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Strawberry Lemonade.
- Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes
- Perfect for Easter Baskets and lunchboxes.
- Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes are gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, and certified vegan.
- Available in five delicious flavors: Apple Quinoa Cinnamon, Blueberry Acai Flax, Raspberry Coconut, Peach Chia Vanilla, and Maple Pear Quinoa.
Easter Basket for the College Student
- Veestro is the leading plant-based meal delivery service that provides convenient, ready-to-eat plant-based meals.
- No need to chop, cook, or clean anything.
- Meals last in the freezer for 8 weeks.
- Sparkling Ice (affiliate link)
- A great alternative to sugary sodas, Sparkling Ice (affiliate link) has zero calories, zero carbs, and comes in over 20 different flavors.
- Perfect for stocking the dorm room.
- The Little Kernel “Miniature” Popcorn
- Popped in 100% pure oil olive oil, each popcorn is gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, and kosher.
- T-fal Ingenio 5 Second Chopper
- Perfect for chopping fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, and meats, the T-fal Ingenio 5 Second Chopper makes food prep easy and mess free.
- Also great for making salsa, purees, dips, salads, and so much more.
Easter Shopping Make Easy
I hope these ideas have helped make Easter Basket shopping for “everybunny” in your life much easier this Easter.