Celebrate the holidays with a bit of Disney Christmas at home magic with these Disney inspired Christmas ideas for recipes and gift ideas.
Just because you may not be able to visit your favorite theme park this holiday doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate with Mickey!
Check out these awesome ideas for ways you can celebrate a Disney Inspired Christmas at home with your family this holiday season.
Disney Christmas at Home
Have you visited Walt Disney World for the holidays?
It’s one of my most favorite times of year to visit. Walking down Main Street USA, listening to the Dapper Dans singing beloved Christmas carols, as the hustle and bustle of the crowd make their way to Cinderella Castle. There’s nothing like the magic of Christmas at Walt Disney World.
There are large themed Christmas trees at each Park and they are all unique in decor. We hope to spend a few days at Walt Disney World this holiday season, and Epcot has an amazing line up of holiday kitchens.
I was able to visit a special event at Epcot last year for the Festival of Holidays, and the menu is outstanding. It is full of sweet treats and savory holiday meals.
Don’t skip the cookie stroll!
Here are a few creative ideas to make Christmas special this year with your favorite Disney characters.
Disney Inspired Christmas Recipes and Gift Ideas
- Adorable Mickey and Minnie Christmas Cake Balls Recipe: These adorable cake balls from Ottawa Mommy Club are decorated with chocolate holly!
- Mickey Mouse Bark Recipe: Use red and green for a festive spin on this Mickey Mouse Chocolate Bark recipe from Ottawa Mommy Club.
- Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas Brunch: Just add red and green sprinkles for a Disney inspired breakfast treat from The Purple Pumpkin.
- Snowman Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookies: These Mickey Mouse snowmen are adorable! Yes, they have mouse ears! How fun is that?!
- Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats: A classic staple of any visit to Magic Kingdom Park, these Rice Krispie treats are fun to make at home too. Consider making a few and give to your Disney pals when you need a little Disney magic at home.
- Disney DIY Gift Jars: Surprise a Disney friend with a gift card! Use this tutorial to make a Disney jar to give it in. Perfect for friends and family for their trip to Walt Disney World or Disneyland!
- How to Make a Mickey Mouse Wreath: This Mickey wreath DIY uses festive red plaid as the showstopping theme. Perfect for celebrating Disney Christmas at home.
- How to Make Perler Bead Earrings: DIY Disney Jewelry: Need easy gift ideas? Try making your own Disney jewelry. They are affordable gifts! Perfect for children to design with adult supervision. My kids loved Perler Bead crafts in the Community Room at the resorts.
- Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzel Bites: These pretzel bites are kid-friendly and easy to gift! So adorable!
- Elsa White Hot Chocolate: This hot chocolate is anything but Frozen! Add a little peppermint for an extra treat.
- DIY Disney Castle Ornament: Make a Christmas ornament with a bit of Disney magic to celebrate your Disney Christmas at home.
- Mickey Mouse Christmas Ornament: Combine three ornaments to make a Mickey Mouse for your holiday tree. How adorable is this?!
- White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies: These cake mix cookies use Frozen inspired sprinkles. So delicious and festive!
- Easy DIY Mickey Mouse Christmas Wreath: This wreath is colorful and ready for hanging in your home this holiday season to celebrate Disney Christmas at home.
- Mickey Mouse Mason Jars: Mason jars are so versatile! Consider making these as gifts for friends or as holiday decor. How cute are they?!
Feeling a little crafty? If you like to get crafty with your Cricut, you should try one of these Disney Cricut crafts next!
Which is your favorite Disney inspired Christmas idea to celebrate Disney Christmas at home?