The Holidays mean different things to different people.
Sometimes holiday memories include friends and family, for others, it’s all about food.
Peppermint Bark is a Holiday staple in many homes during the Holidays. It’s the perfect treat for kids to make in the Kitchen and makes great presents for neighbors and friends, and can also go beyond just chocolate and crushed candy canes.
One of my most favorite memories of our first year of marriage was candy making with Granny and Papa. It was like Santa’s Workshop but with candy. So many varieties of yummy goodness. As the years went on, the types of candy they made became fewer. But that doesn’t mean their tradition has to end. I can start it again with my children.
I think we are going to start with the easy recipes first. While I love being in the kitchen with my kids, it can be overwhelming to have eight little hands trying to help. At that point, there is usually more mess than beauty, but the memories are priceless.
20 Creative Things to Do With Peppermint Bark
These recipes take an easy sweet treat and add their own special twist. From making it a sweet and salty treat to adding cheesecake, these sweet recipes are sure to please the pickiest of palates.
1. White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe – Ann’s Entitled Life
This recipe is both easy and refreshing. Perfect for holiday gifts or a special treat for yourself. It’s beautiful and tasty.
2. Peppermint Bark Pretzels – The First Year Blog
The combination of sweet and salty is one not to be missed. Just be careful, they are quite addicting.
3. Candy Cane Chocolate Bark – Drugstore Divas
Perfect to bring to a last minute dinner party.
4. Peppermint Bark Pretzel Rods – Simply Being Mommy
Pretty, colorful, and filled with holiday cheer.
5. 4 Ingredient Peppermint Bark – Dinner at the Zoo
This peppermint bark is made with just 4 ingredients, making it the perfect easy holiday treat.
6. Peppermint Bark Mini Cheesecakes – All She Cooks
These mini cheesecakes combine a traditional cheesecake with some classic holiday favors for an easy yet elegant party dessert.
7. Easy Candy Cane Bark – The Weary Chef
This one has HUGE chunks of peppermint candy canes. YUM.
8. DIY Peppermint Chocolate Bark Favors – A Bride on a Budget
Not only is it a great sweet treat, it makes a great wedding or party favor too.
9. Peppermint S’mores Bark – Cooking with a Wallflower
Peppermint S’mores Bark is the perfect dessert for a S’mores lover in the wintertime. It’s the perfect combination of crisp graham crackers, gooey marshmallows, chocolate, and peppermint bark.
10. Grasshopper Chocolate Bark with Andes Mints – Utensi
This is the perfect combination of mint and chocolate. Great for the mint lover on your list.
11. Peppermint Andes Chocolate Mint Graham Cracker Crack Bark Recipe – Latina Mom Meals
YUM. Graham crackers, toffee, Andes chocolate mints, peppermint. It doesn’t get much better than this for the holidays.
12. Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe – CincyShopper
Adding Oreo cookies to the chocolate makes it an extra special treat.
13. Peppermint Bark Chex Party Mix – 5 Dollar Dinners
Rice chex add a nice crunch to a holiday tradition.
14. No-Bake Christmas Treats: Easy White Chocolate Peppermint Bark – Mom Endeavours
How fun are these?! Super easy and colorful.
15. Pretzel Peppermint Bark – Premeditated Leftovers
A delicious twist on an old favorite.
16. Chocolate Peppermint Bark Molten Mug Cake – Eazy Peazy Mealz
Who doesn’t love a molten mug cake? The peppermint adds a delicious twist.
STOP spending hours searching for Christmas Ornaments to make with your children on Pinterest!
Here are 30 Red Ted Art readers’ FAVORITE Christmas Ornaments brought together in one book.
These ideas are tried and tested and can be enjoyed by the whole family!
17. Peppermint Bark Cookies – Dinner at the Zoo
These cookies sound amazing.
18. Copycat Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark – All She Cooks
Dark Chocolate anything is super yummy.
19. Peppermint Chocolate Bark Snowflakes – Utensi
How adorable are these snowflakes?! Super tasty too.
20. Peppermint Bark Popcorn Recipe – Premeditated Leftovers
A tasty twist to the above Chex Mix recipe.
What are your favorite Christmas candy traditions? Is it a family affair or do you make it all on your own? Do you have a special memory associated with Christmas candy? Tell your story in the comments.
Friday 10th of August 2018
peppermint bark used in very creative ways, must try!
Neyssa | Latina Mom Meals
Monday 11th of December 2017
These are some amazing recipes to rotate for Christmas gifting!
Monday 11th of December 2017
They would! Your peppermint bark crack sounds AMAZING!! I can’t wait to try it!