The 4th of July often ends with a fun and exciting firework display! While we don’t want our kids playing with fire, obviously, they can get in on the fun with this great paper roll firework craft!
We’ve designed a super cute printable for you that your kids can cut out (or you can, for the little ones) and stick together to create their very own 4th of July firework rockets!
Patriotic Firework Rockets
- 2x Toilet roll tube (or paper towel roll tube cut in half)
- 1x Printable from downloadable PDF
- Cord or string (1 yard)
- Glue stick
- Double-sided tape
- Cut out printable pieces.
- Take half circles and tape the cord with a knot in it in the center.
- Fold the half-circle into a cone and glue it into place, making sure the cord is threaded through the top of it.
- Take the rocket body piece and flip it over, glue the tails along with one of the long sides – have them as tightly or loosely packed as you like!
- Put double-sided tape over the glued tail pieces and then cover the rest of the rectangle with glue.
- Wrap around the toilet paper or paper towel tube and press to make sure it is smooth.
- Take double-sided tape and tape around the top of the tube, and leave it unfolded.
- Push the tube into the cone and the double-sided tape will secure it.
- Hang and enjoy!