Your skin is your largest organ. It helps protect your organs, holds you all together, and keeps your body temperature regulated. But it can also be one of the most overlooked body parts because we see it every day. One way we can pamper our skin is to exfoliate.
Do you exfoliate your skin? No matter what your skin type is, exfoliation is a smart move. Exfoliating your skin removes dead skin cells and allows healthy new skin cells to generate more efficiently. Simply put, it’s one of the most effective things you can do to get healthy, younger-looking, glowing skin.
Exfoliation is a healthy part of any skincare routine. You can dry skin brush, which I hear is amazing but I’ve never tried it. You can also buy exfoliating scrubs. These range in cost, but you don’t have to pay big bucks for scrubs!
You can make your own all natural homemade scrub with very inexpensive ingredients – you probably already have many of them right in your kitchen. You will save money and you will know exactly what the ingredients are!
30 Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
These recipes are free from toxic ingredients. Whether you are making them for your own beauty routine or to give as homemade gifts, you are bound to find a scrub recipe that works for you in this list of DIY scrubs from around the web.
- Hydrating Body Scrub
- DIY Caffeine Cellulite Scrub
- Invigorating Lemon-Grapefruit Salt Scrub
- Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub
- Lemon Foot Scrub
- Vanilla Latte Sugar Scrub
- Whipped Lemon Salt Scrub
- DIY Cinnamon Scrub
- Rosemary & Mint Sugar-Salt Scrub
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub
- Orange & Pomegranate Scrub
- Homemade Face Scrub
- DIY Margarita Scrub
- Sandalwood & Grapefruit Himalayan Salt Scrub
- Detoxing Salt Soak & Scrub
- Coffee Salt Scrub
- Baby Rose Sugar Scrub
- Grapefruit Mint Sugar Scrub
- Lovely Lavender Sugar Scrub
- Oatmeal Honey Face Scrub
- Chocolate Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Tangerine Sugar Scrub
- Jasmine Dead Sea Salt Soap and Body Scrub
- Pumpkin Spice Scrub
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub Cubes
- Fresh Purple Basil Mint Sugar Scrub
- Underarm Whitening Scrub
- ‘Kiss Me’ Honey Lip Scrub
- Spiced Chai Scrub Bars
Which of these will you try making?